Monday, November 2, 2009

The internet


I spent almost all of yesterday on this computer. Updating listings and database. Playing games. Looking at websites, i have been wanting to see for months. Updating database and playing games. It is unbelievable to me that we used to live without this thing. What did we do on rainy days when housekeeping seemed like a bore....reading????updating folders????paperwork??? It now seems like that was 100 years ago and yet I still know people who don't own a computer or a blackberry....I was one of those till 6 months ago and now I need an iphone so I can have all those apps! I want to remember to read this in 10 years and see what I am doing on a rainy Sunday afternoon....the computer? or will it be replaced by something I can't even imagine.

No comments: